Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bunting!



well i have made my first lot of bunting, was so easy and fun, the hardest part was deciding what size to make and of course the fabric choice, im not to sure about the felt letters i put on , but i can always flip it the other way if it bugs me enough, i should have made them bigger.
cant wait to make some christmas bunting, but i should make some for luke first, will have to paw through my fabric and see what i come up with, though i seem to have more boy prints than girly ones at the moment, which is unusual for me.
i made my bunting 7" across and 7.5" down the middle as i wanted them to be a decent size but not too big.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Ooo it looks great finished! Cant wait to see it again IRL. Think your boy fabric stash may have something to do with my influence, hee hee xx

    ReplyDelete